The core values of World of Birdnest Museum and its specialty store are established to advocate and make aware to the public:
- the dangers of harvesting cave bird’s nests and the potential threats to endangering the species of swiftlets and other birds’ species in the cave due to overharvesting of bird’s nest;
- the environmental issues arising from illegal bird’s houses built around the urbanized, densely populated areas.
Awareness of Corporate Consciousness in Edible Bird’s Nest (EBN) Industry
- the importance of choosing the accredited EBN processing centre
- strive to drive more processing centres into getting accreditation and increase the corporate consciousness of processing quality edible bird’s nest for the consumers.
- with right knowledge of swiftlet’s ecology and all other critical factors in building the class one swiftlet ranching farm is essential to achieve sustainable swiftlet houses without endangering the species.
Self-Regulatory Check on Quality
- equipped with right mindset and attitude to request for self-regulatory checks on quality of edible bird’s nest sold by bird’s nest traders and merchants.
- works curated by World of Birdnest Museum on edible bird’s nest can be passed on generations to generation.